New markets, business partners and clients offer opportunities but also present risks, which go beyond just financial concerns. Our Commercial intelligence & Investigation Services provide a foundation for effective risk management and is an essential key to competitive advantage when it comes to manage risks, reputation and relations. Working with a trusted global network of consultants Infosphere AB offer information, documentation and advice:
- Due diligence – we research the business interests, commercial track records and reputation of business partners, employees and agents. The focus is on the non-financial side such as operational risks, risks from business or social networks.
- Stakeholder mapping – we provide in depth mapping of business, organizational and social networks on a local and worldwide level. . By revealing the networks and understanding individual and companies spheres of influence our clients get a competitive advantage. We map networks & relations in any corner of the world.
- Intelligence operations –tailored to each client and task.
- Second opinions
- Worldwide Background Checks on individuals and legal entities.
- Anti-money-laundering compliance and investigations – we review existing internal money-laundering policies and procedures. We also act as an AML research resource.
- Reputation monitoring– we provide regular reports that are tailored to each client and products based on the media and social media globally and locally. These reports assist our clients to better tailor messages and to early detect and counter information campaigns against the organization.
Infosphere AB is an experience based Intelligence & Knowledge Strategy consultancy whose aim is to enable clients to make decisions with greater certainty and precision and to solve problems that fall outside core management and organizational resources.
No other company or organization in the world has our experience in the use and development of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) methods in combination with executing a profitable Business Knowledge strategy. Many nations and large corporations both follow our recommendations and use our continuous intelligence support.
While leveraging our extensive global network – in combination with our core and “beehive” analysis – we always ensure a high level of operational security.
With a range of proven methodologies, direct investments and ownership of state-of-the-art intelligence software and services, combined with an access to electronic and human sources throughout the world, we have the proven experience and knowledge to address even your most difficult product and development challenges.
Infosphere was founded in 2001 and based out of Stockholm
We offer services for Corporations, Organizations, Governments and Individuals
Political & Security Risk Services
Companies and organizations dealing with international affairs need to know how different legal and regulatory environments, political rivalries and potential instability will affect the business. On n a local level you have to consider the effects your operations may have on specific communities.
Our P&S services provide comprehensive information and analysis on the risks &
opportunities in a specific country and/or sector. This specific service deals with the strategic level of business, politics, regulatory, environmental, cultural, civil and military affairs.